We want our residents to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. Our Scholarship Program can help residents with the cost of education, sports activities or special interests like music.
The program is open to residents of any age who live in a Link Wentworth managed home and are a permanent Australian resident. Applications open around the middle of each year.
Resident news alert:
Scholarship Program workshops are being held at our offices during August 2022.
More information below.
How much can you apply for?
The maximum amount residents can apply for depends on what the scholarship will be used for:
Short courses: up to $1000
School or TAFE: up to $1500
University: up to $2000
What can the Scholarship be used for?
You can use the funding to pay for lots of different things such as:
- Course fees for TAFE or university
- Text books, workbooks, study guides and computer equipment
- Uniforms, sports kit/ equipment and special equipment
- Tutoring and specialist skills development e.g., writing courses or football academies
- Outside-of-school activities such as sports or playing an instrument
- Courses in arts, crafts and other areas of interest for adults
- Courses in employment related skills for example, driving lessons.
How do I apply?
Simply fill in an application form on our website or pick up a form from a Link Wentworth office. You can also call the office to have an application form posted to you.
You will need to fill out the application form giving as much detail as possible.
You will also need to send in documents to support your application. This might include a course acceptance letter, copy of course fees, and quotes for any equipment costs or sporting activities.
Supporting information is important and helps Link Wentworth to better understand how the scholarship could help you to achieve your goals.
Read our Scholarship Program information sheet for more information.
If you would like advice or assistance to complete your application, please come along to one of the following workshops in August.
- Windsor Office – Tuesday 2 August, 10.30 am to 11.30 am
- Penrith Office – Thursday 4 August, 10.30 am to 11.30 am
- Katoomba Office – Tuesday 9 August, 10.30 am to 11.30 am
- Chatswood Office – Tuesday 9 August, 10.30 am to 11.30 am
- West Ryde Office – Thursday 11 August, 10.30am to 11.30 am
For office locations, visit our locations page.
If you have any questions or need help applying, please call your local office or email [email protected].
Find out what our residents have done with their scholarship.