Have your say about our programs and services, and much more
There are many ways you can get involved and guide decisions about your housing, neighbourhood and community. This includes joining your local Drop-in Session, an Online Committee or our Tenant Advisory Group.
You can also have your say by joining meetings at your property, participating in our surveys, and attending workshops and forums such as the annual Tenant Voice Forum.
Theses Sessions give residents the option to “drop-in” at a nearby location and receive information and ask questions about our programs and services. Staff members who run programs and events, manage tenancies, and coordinate repairs and maintenance will be at each session. Light refreshments will also be available.
We are launching a number of new committees where residents can contribute to an area of interest. There is currently a Community Activities Committee to plan social activities for Link Wentworth residents and a Policy Review Committee to provide direct feedback on policies and key resources relevant to residents and clients.
Tenant Advisory Group
The Link Wentworth Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) is a group of volunteer tenants who meet to:
- participate in meetings and events
- discuss tenancy issues such as repairs and maintenance
- provide feedback on Link Wentworth’s policies which have an impact on tenants
- advise on how Link Wentworth communicates with tenants
- assist with planning community programs including competitions, special events, forums and the
- Link Wentworth Scholarship Program
- provide advice on how tenants can participate e.g., surveys or workshops.
Our TAG is open to all tenants of Link Wentworth. As a member of the TAG, you can be involved as little or as much as you would like. However, we have regular meetings that you can attend online via Zoom, or from an office upon request.
If you are interested in getting involved in our TAG, please contact the Communities Team. Email [email protected]